- Brand ASUS, Series ROG, Model STRIX GTX1080 A8G GAMING
- Interface PCI Express 3.0, Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA, GPU Series NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series, GPU GeForce GTX 1080, Core Clock OC mode: 1695 MHz , Gaming mode: 1670 MHz, Boost Clock OC mode: 1835 MHz , Gaming mode: 1809 MHz
- Retail goods are with default Gaming Mode, OC Mode can be adjusted with one click on GPU Tweak II, CUDA Cores 2560, Effective Memory Clock 10010 MHz, Memory Size 8GB, Memory Interface 256 Bit, Memory Type GDDR5X,
- OpenGL OpenGL 4.5, HDMI 2 x Native HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 2 x Native DisplayPort 1.4, DVI 1 x Native DVI D, Max Resolution 7680 x 4320, Virtual Reality Ready Yes,
- Cooler Triple Fans, Power Connector 1 x 6 pin, 1 x 8 pin, HDCP Ready Yes, Max GPU Length 298 millimeter, Card Dimensions (L x H) 11.73 inch x 5.28 inch, Slot Width Dual Slot, Package Contents Accessories: 2 x ROG Cable Ties
- ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
- ROG Ruler
- Collection card
- seedsetup Manual
Outshine the Competition
The ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card is packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU III with Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fans for 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance, and industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability. Aura RGB Lighting enables greater customization flexibility and VR-friendly HDMI ports let you easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provide intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
Features at a Glance
– 1733 MHz Boost Clock with Super Alloy Power II Delivery.
– Aura RGB Lighting on both shroud and backplate.
– New ASUS FanConnect provides dual 4-pin GPU-controlled PWM fan headers.
– DirectCU III with 0dB fan technology and patented wing-blade fans.
– 4K and VR Ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset and monitor.
The Evolution of ROG
Now in its 10th year, the Republic of Gamers (ROG) celebrates the ever-evolving collaboration between world-class R&D, insatiable enthusiasts and devoted gamers needed to embrace (and tame) the bleeding edge and is ready to keep outrunning technology for ten more.